MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sendmail notification of new replies.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was informed by a member that the sendmail notification of new replies doesn't contain a link in every email to the thread whenever a new reply is posted.

Instead he has to dig through his email and find the very first notification to get the link to the thread.

Is there a way to tweak the sendmail notification of new replies so that a link to the thread is included in every email when a new reply to a thread is posted?

Thanks if anyone can help. Smile
Can you post the contents of one of these emails, and a link to your forum please.
DennisTT Wrote:Can you post the contents of one of these emails, and a link to your forum please.

I'll get back to you later regarding the alleged issue. I'm trying to find out if it's on his side now or if I misunderstood him.

I just checked all of my email notifications of new replies and every one of them contained a link to the thread which had new replies.

So I'll let you know a bit later when he lets me know.
Xtreme2damax Wrote:I just checked all of my email notifications of new replies and every one of them contained a link to the thread which had new replies.

Yes and there's a link by default.
DennisTT Wrote:
Xtreme2damax Wrote:I just checked all of my email notifications of new replies and every one of them contained a link to the thread which had new replies.

Yes and there's a link by default.

Ok, I received a response back. It appears it was on his side after all and his provider was blocking the content of the email.

Now that I made myself look foolish, this thread can be closed.Toungue