MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MORKEye <(o)> COD4 Language Violation Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.morkeye.co.uk/

MORKEye is a chat moderation tool that monitors what people say (type/chat) when they are playing the
Call Of Duty 4 multi-player PC game online. If they swear or make racist remarks the tool will kick them off the server... making on-line multi-player gaming a nicer environment to play in.

My copy of MyBB forum is a support area for the MORKEye software tool.... a place where people can come and give me feedback, ask for help, download the latest version or just generally bend my ear on stuff.
Nice forum. Great color and setup. Is this some sort of chat moderation tool? Only thing I suggest is getting a more custom logo made up.
If you can't be bothered to write/type a description about the forum, why should folks bother to add comments?
Very nice, using my theme Smile.
Chris Wrote:Very nice, using my theme Smile.
Thanks for the theme Chris... I looked at loads before settling on yours... I like it's simplicity... and unlike many others it's not in-yer-face... Thank You Cool

As for the logo... it's plain, simple and to the point (bit like me)... and doesn't dominate the page (unlike some I've seen)...

Thank you for your comments. Big Grin
What is your forum about though? :p
kruzzen Wrote:What is your forum about though? :p

lol... it's just a support forum for the MORKEye software tool.... a place where people can come and give me feedback, ask for help or generally bend my ear on stuff... Smile
and whats MORKEye ? :p
Now I KNOW yer yanking my chain [Image: rofl.gif]
Actually I wasn't :-\ I will turn to wiki then!!! LOL
Pages: 1 2