MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can i edit Password protected forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done searching, cant find anything related Smile

On my forum i have 1 section what is password protected, and it shows this message, when trying to access.....

Quote:You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:
You are not logged in or registered. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to login.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.

What file is it to change the text Smile

Thanks
Mick
That's a global error message; if you change it to a text related to 'password protection', its gonna show up everywhere when you don't have access to a certain area.
And when its password protected, you can't get that message ... it shows you a form where you can enter the password or you enter the area. If you get that message, its cause your forumpermissions are wrong.
Oh yes i know why it appears, Is it possible to change what it says Smile
messages.lang.php

$l['error_nopermission_user_1'] = "You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:";
$l['error_nopermission_user_2'] = "Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.";
$l['error_nopermission_user_3'] = "You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.";
$l['error_nopermission_user_4'] = "Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation.";
Thanks Lex,

Decided to leave it be, Wink i understand your reply now Smile Smile Smile

Mick