MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderators review reported posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using mybb for years, I've not figured out how to allow moderators review reported posts. If anyone could offer guidance that would be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
William J Robin
Moderators should be able to see reported posts automatically. When something is reported, the notice is shown in the header that there's x unread reported posts.
DennisTT Wrote:Moderators should be able to see reported posts automatically. When something is reported, the notice is shown in the header that there's x unread reported posts.

They are getting the message box yet they are denied access.
Are they super moderators or regular moderators? If they are regular moderators, do they have specific forums they moderate? Also please post the link to your forum.
DennisTT Wrote:Are they super moderators or regular moderators? If they are regular moderators, do they have specific forums they moderate? Also please post the link to your forum.

They are regular moderators, I think I know where you are coming from let me check it out.

Forum link