MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEED HELP!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working on the Myspace Profile Mod, but I don't know much in php. So, I can't make it into a plugin. Can someone help me out? I'll put your name in the credits in the profile's footer.
what exactly are you trying to do?
I want to make a plugin out of my profile mod and add some functions that needs to be done through php code (not stuff in templates like {$uid} or {memprofile['whatever']}) in the edited member.php. But, I have no PHP experience. Only simpler like html and css. So, I need help for someone to make plugin out of it and maybe implement new functions for it through php.
Turn his myspace profile mod into a plugin (turns the regular user profile into a myspace-lookalike)
You know what, guys! I haven't logged in in a few months or so. *regrets*
But, I have been working on a social networking website. While working with it, I really find PHP really easy now. I had to to be able to go anywhere beyond the installation. Toungue So, I'm gonna take a crack at making this a plugin. Big Grin Wish me luck!