MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay me and a admin are argueing, If I import the .mybb file will the theme still show properly?
Only if its a theme which is compatible with RC3.

As this is not a code modification, it doesn't belong here. Please post in the correct forum next time.
sean i though u said u knew they worked ???

well back to the point, neither of us have access to the server. this means that we can add the theme through admin cp, but the installer.txt says we need to add a folder and the files to the "themes" folder on your server. so this will mean that the theme will not show properly, right ?
I'm guessing this is one of my themes you are talking about, as I tend to keep all theme images in a themes folder. In order for the theme to work properly, you must have FTP access to your webspace, otherwise you cannot upload the required images.
Toddy read what chris said retard. I can upload the .mybb file and it will work. So stop trying to prove me wrong! :refuck:
well if u read what Musicalmidget says, he says that it won't work properly. which is what i have said all along
Guys, don't argue here please. The fact is if it is one of my themes, it hasn't been set up properly. If it is someone elses theme, it may not be compatible with RC3.

Edit: XxRebelSeanxX, if I have to delete another post like that you can consider yourself banned. Do not start flame wars.
no they don't work, if u actually read what Musicalmidget said. and as for following you, who the eggplant would want to. your a sad little lying guava !!! u say your a lawyer but u can't even spell. u r one of the thickest people i know. u can't even reading what people say and admit your wrong
Couse I am not wrong you fag. They work fine. If you don't like it, leave blueberry. I am a lawyer jackass.. I can spell you fuckin retard.
Ok, don't say I didn't warn you.

XxRebelSeanxX, you're banned goodbye.

toddy, you should be careful too, or it could be you next time. Consider that your warning.