MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Needed with Last Seen Online on Postbits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to activate the plugin, I get the following error:

Quote:Warning: lsop_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/artifici/public_html/inc/plugins/lsop.php on line 25

Warning: lsop_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/artifici/public_html/inc/plugins/lsop.php on line 25

Fatal error: lsop_activate(): Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/artifici/public_html/inc/plugins/lsop.php on line 25

I obviously followed the instructions and uploaded the lsop.php file to my plugins directory.

I'm not sure if this helps, but on line 25 of lsop.php it says:

require "./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

Could anyone tell me how to fix this?? Thanks in advance.
Well, it's saying that inc/adminfunctions_templates.php doesn't exist on your server. Can you verify that it is in your inc directory? This is one plugin I've never had problems with, so I can't imagine why you can't get it to work.
that could be also a problem with the permissions
I've already checked and it definitely exists on the server. I've also tried to re-upload the file.

To dvb: I've tried to CHMOD it to 777 but it didn't work, so I CHMOD'ed it back to 644.
 require "./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";
should be
 require MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php"; 

Note : 'change it into the activate && deactivate section'

[ http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid169827 ]
I guess as long as it's already working, that won't be a problem? Don't imagine I'll ever need to deactivate it though. LOL
Thanks very much, Lex. That fixed the problem. Smile
but how?
on the other boards it's worked like a charm...
I think Lex posted an edited (updated?) version of it. That's what I downloaded and it worked.