MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post a picture of your pet(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yay, pets. Shy

Here is George, the female cat.
[Image: george_ground.png]
(Click for full sized image - scaled so I didn't break the table)
My cat Rocky:
[Image: n504813565_261587_5189.jpg]
My dogs Misty and Zak:
[Image: n504813565_261593_6662.jpg]
I think it would be quite impossible to post pictures of all my pets. After all, there's only about 17 chickens, 3 turkeys, 2 ducks, 2 guinea birds, and 2 dogs. =P Oh yeah, and the stray cat. Big Grin
Oh, I have a dog too. But I don't like it - so I won't waste the internet with it. Toungue
I have a dog and a budgie. I cant photo them because im at uni at the moment. So for now you'll have to do with descriptions.
The dog is a miniature yorkshire terrier called Taz. Its about 10 years old. I'm not sure what the average life span is of these dogs but id be shocked if it died of old age any time soon. It looks similar to the dogs you find when you type "yorkshire terrier" into google.
The budgie is called Amy. Its vicious, it enjoys eating my fingers. It also replies when i whistle to it. It isn't fairing too well, unless i get a picture of it soon i probably wont be able to show it to you alive. It cant fly anymore and it has a bad foot. Not only is it grounded but its also limping. Its evidently in pain. I'll be sad to see her go, but shes nearly as old as I am and death can only be cheated for so long Confused
rh1n0 Wrote:Here is George, the female cat.
George the female?

Edit: If I find a picture of each of my cats and my dog, I'll post them...
Justin S. Wrote:
rh1n0 Wrote:Here is George, the female cat.
George the female?
We always wanted to call a cat George, and we decided that it didn't matter what gender it was. Big Grin
She's been nicknamed "rofl cat" though, seeing as she loves to roll around in the dirt so much and attack things at any given chance.
Love her to bits. <3
This was right after I got Koko and a new purse. Guess she liked the smell of it, so she curled up and went to sleep on it. Isn't she so cute? I've always had a weakness for Siamese.

[attachment=8455]