MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FATAL ERROR MESSAGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I go to the Edit Options part of User CP, doesn't matter what user group, I just get white screen with this error message. The last number is different lots of the time.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 46 bytes) in /www/fatfreehost.com/m/y/k/mykeled123/htdocs/bib/inc/functions.php on line 2612

Could this just be a server problem? Because, it happens every day for the last... I'd say 'bout a week. I never touched functions.php EVER. Could this be a faulty plugin?
No, it's not a faulty plugin. It's a problem with your php.ini settings. Most likely, your hosting company controls this file, and you have no access to it or control over it. You should contact them with this info and ask them to increase your allowed memory size.
Which plugins do you use?
Alot.....

Super Player
Banned Users Page
Buddies In UserProfile
Quick Buddylist
Custom Pages
Default Profile
Delete Me
Downloads Section
MyBB eCellular
Extra fields for posts
Forum Icons
Flash BBCode
Favorite Threads In UserProfile v1.0
Invitation Only
Logo Location
SkunkMedals System
Modnotice
MyPlaza (Beta)
Myspace BBCode
Name BBCode
Private Messages Admin
Portal einfügen im Index
Recent Threads on Profile
Rules Page
Firefox/IE 7 search plug-in
Shoutbox
Referral in Profile
Side Boxes!
Slots
Show Theme In MemberProfile
Thank you
Tube Video Gallery
User activity in profile
User BBCodes
User Guestbooks
YouTube BBCode

I have a few more, but they are deactivated.

Edit: Also, I have the Myspace Profile Mod I made.
I replaced a brand new functions.php file and functions_user.php. It's working perfect, now. Thanx for the help Big Grin.