MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calender Questions :: Some Mods.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

Friends, I am creating a Family forum for my family . I wanted to make it it really easy for my members to give an easy way to communicate online.. and MyBB was obviously the best choice.

I wanted to have a few Mods in the Calender , i hope the Great Team of experst who have always helped me more than i expeccted can suggest some solution. Please explain what chnages need to be made if possible.

1. Is it possible that You could set an event such as a birthday, anniversary, or other as a “revolving” account so it doesn’t have to keep being re-entered every year.

2. . If an individual visitor (family member) could select a box to be notified by email automatically every time a family members birthday, anniversary or other event came around just so they don’t miss out .

IMO We may use the "birthday plugin" a bit modified so that instead of Admin/User the message is sent to all the members or to those who sect to be notified.

3. If a thumbnail image of the person(s) who’s Birthday, Anniversary it was picture would show in the calendar.

The #1 and #3 is really most important and urgent.

Thanks to all Of U!

Regards,
Mano