MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Changed-Plugins out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
From last one month i was using a theme called "GB" and i was using some plugins one it such as warning system, Advanced Stat etc..

Now i changed my theme! and the plugins aren't working any more!!!
when i go back to "GB" they work!!! when i get to other new theme(s) they don't work! help me what is the matter with it>???

FAISAL!
When you install a new theme, the changes that some plugins need to work, arent present in the new theme ... kind of normal behaviour. Deactivate && Activate the plugins again so the needed changes apply on your new Themes.
Well,
Thanks a lot but with the way you said some plugins work but my favorite plugins isn't working YET~
what to do?? that plugins that is not working is ; Advanced site Stat!

HELP!
did you Deactivate && Activate the plugin like he said to do. you need to Deactivate && Activate the plugin and then it will work with your new theme.
Bill1 Wrote:did you Deactivate && Activate the plugin like he said to do. you need to Deactivate && Activate the plugin and then it will work with your new theme.

Ya i did this with all of my plugins!!!
but some of them work BUT the Advance site stat plugins isn't working!
I am sorry to bump but still no help?? the advanced Stat plugins isn't working can any one tell me what to do>???

FAISAL!
Contact the author of the modification.