MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone with MS (yes, indeed MS) Word (2007) experience?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I didn't use it before, but now I have to. So I don't have a clue of how I'm supposed to get rid of the grey space at the right side of the page. (See my screenshot below)

Any ideas?

destroyer
I have it, and never experienced a grey box like that before, so I can't help you; sorry Sad
What did you do? Toungue I have been running 2007 for a while now and have not had that problem. Confused
I got it like this from university ... Smile
Hmm, I only use 2007 at Uni, I have 2000 at home. But have you got some page style setup to add that grey box?
I've never used 2007...I much prefer Open Office and Abiword, since they don't have problems like this.
uninstall and reinstall?
sorry not the best advice ever but it may work
Are you sure that grey box is not part of the page? you can change the background colour of it Big Grin
destroyer Wrote:Hi,

I didn't use it before, but now I have to. So I don't have a clue of how I'm supposed to get rid of the grey space at the right side of the page. (See my screenshot below)

Any ideas?

destroyer

I just installed ms word 2007 on my PC today! I am so confused by it that I have left it alone for now!!!
Grab the little arrow on the ruler (the arrow is on the top right) and make it wider.
Pages: 1 2