MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MODERATOR PERMISSIONS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to allow some of my users (moderators) to edit/move posts to other forums etc without giving them administrator permission. Is that possible? To give them limited access without giving them full access to my forum administrator? How can I do that on the CP backend?
In the AdministratorCP, go to Forum management > Manage Forums > SubForums/Moderators > New Moderator

Did that help?z
Inferno Wrote:In the AdministratorCP, go to Forum management > Manage Forums > SubForums/Moderators > New Moderator

Did that help?z

i'm trying to allow moderators to edit/move posts of other people without giving them administrator permissions. Simply giving them 'moderator' permission doesn't do the trick since they cannot edit/move posts of other people. Is there a way to allow them to edit/move other people posts ? If someone can give direction as how to do this on the CP backend - it would be greatly appreciated.
Moderator status should give them the option to move threads.
If you add the forum moderator the proper way (as Inferno describes) the user should be able to do so.