MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quickedit error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i try to edit a post with quickedit I get this error;

[Image: quickediterror.png]
I fixed this bug after you downloaded the changed files package. Download a fresh copy of the changed files package and replace jscripts/thread.js
Ok thank you for the quick response Smile
I uploaded the new files and am still getting an error msg. saying:

"Authorisation code mismatch..."
Clear your cache
Nice to know the error wasn't something I did. Toungue My users have been complaining since I upgraded. Toungue
After reuploading the the js files again the problem got fixed. Perhaps I didn't upload it correctly the first time.

Anyway, the new files worked. Thanks.
I was just coming to report this. LOL...amazing how well search works sometimes, huh? LOL That fixed it, thanks!

edit: I spoke too soon. It worked this afternoon, but now I can't delete my posts, so I went and tried to do a quick edit, and it won't let me do it again. How can it do a temp fix and then go back to messing up???

error: Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

edit again: Never mind. I thought to clear my cache to see if that would make a difference, and now I can delete and quick edit again. Toungue