MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CGI Error on windows swerver on mybb1.2.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello there, i have installed a my1.2.9 on windows server
and when i try to log on the board i get a CGI eror that said

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

link:
http://tfoodfourm.enoyaone.com/index.php

how i can to soulte this problem

thanks alot
First of all, if you just installed MyBB 1.2.9 and have nothing on it, I suggest you scrap it and reinstall with MyBB 1.2.12 (the latest version of MyBB) which patches several high-risk security vulnerabilities.

Try this solution: If you can access your Admin CP (append your Admin CP directory, by default it's "admin" to your forum's URL). Go to Admin CP --> Board Settings --> Change --> Server & Optimization Options. Change "Send Standard Headers" to "Yes".

If you cannot access your Admin CP, download inc/settings.php from your server and open it with a text editor other than Notepad (i.e. use something like Notepad++, Crimson Editor, Wordpad, etc). Find:
$settings['standardheaders']
And make sure what's after it is "yes" instead of "no"
thanks,
i can to access to the admin cp but regretfully Change the "Send Standard Headers"
to "Yes".

don't solve the prolbem you have any clue what should i do?

and the new version don't have a hebrew lang pack
upppP
someone?
Is this a server you're hosting yourself?
yes, i work with some company that own the server

u can to tell me some things that i need to do on the server and i will do that, i have no problem
hello?