MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorisation code mismatch :S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wth? I've recently upgraded to 1.2.12 and it went quite well.. but whenever I try to post a new reply or a new thread, I get this error. I get this using Quick Reply, New Reply and New Thread. I did not make any changes.

"Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

What "Authorisation code"? Please help quick Confused
It looks like you didn't run the upgrade
Ah yes of course! XD LOL

How could I forget? Works now. Smile
Pretty helpful. But in my case, it doesn't work. Whenever I try to quick edit a post, I get that error message. I can do everything else just fine. Even then, when using the MyBulletin 2.4 theme, I can't even close a simple thread. And yes, I already tried to upgrade.
Gotta the same problem.

Check this out:

"If you downloaded the changed file package within the first hour of its release there was a bug in jscripts/thread.js. Please redownload the package and reupdate jscripts/thread.js.

If that doesn't work clear your cache."
(http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid186834)

Maybe this will help you with your problem. Smile
Hello,

I am experiencing the EXACT same problem. Users from a custom user group with full permissions cannot make threads in different forums.

Please fix this ASAP.

P.S. I upgraded just this afternoon (January 23, 4:00 PM)
Avianca Wrote:Hello,

I am experiencing the EXACT same problem. Users from a custom user group with full permissions cannot make threads in different forums.

Please fix this ASAP.

P.S. I upgraded just this afternoon (January 23, 4:00 PM)

Please use the "Search" feature or simply read Literatopia post....