MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Infernofx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Infernofx.org is a simple site starting to offer free MyBB themes and allow users to browse and chat in the off topic category. The site will offer more themes as it proceeds every day and hoping to be successful. Take a look and see what you think Smile. It is also going to be the official modification site of MyBBSpace.

http://infernofx.org/forums

Please note the website and forum theme are still in development, we will be making a new website templates to match the forum theme and editing the theme severely.

The first theme has been approved.

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/dark-red-inferno
The top part of the theme is all messed up but then again, the PC I am on has a smaller monitor than my other one. The theme and logo is nice and colors are good on my eyes. If that top part wasn't all messed up, it would be perfect but Nice forum in an overall rating.
The blue theme looks good.
kruzzen Wrote:The top part of the theme is all messed up but then again, the PC I am on has a smaller monitor than my other one. The theme and logo is nice and colors are good on my eyes. If that top part wasn't all messed up, it would be perfect but Nice forum in an overall rating.

Thank you for the feedback, i have made a new template and new PHP coding for the main website, and now I am trying to make a new theme to match before i start making more themes and advertising.

If you could post a screenshot of how it looks?
You know, I have never taken a screenshot before LOL...

I have kinda a small monitor though, so its probally that...
the theme you have at your forum I realy like it Smile
will done mate
kruzzen Wrote:You know, I have never taken a screenshot before LOL...

I have kinda a small monitor though, so its probally that...
Press the "PrtScr" button on your keyboard then paste in paint or whatever and save it and upload.

Oh yeah and submitted the theme thats on there to the mybb themes database Smile
Here you are Smile
Oh try it in firefox?
I dont have firefox on this computer and its so old, well it would probally fight it...this grumpy old thing :p

I also have a smaller monitor...
Pages: 1 2