MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Overview copyright link problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The readme of the Overview plug-in (that displays the latest threads & posts) says that one is allowed to transfer the copyright link anywhere on the index page. So, I removed it from below the Overview table (by deleting it from overview.php in inc/plugins/) & added it at the bottom of index, right next to the MyBB copyright. Now the problem is that my index doesn't display at all as soon as I remove the copyright link from its original place, even though I placed it elsewhere on the same page, the index page that is.

I've seen this done & working on some forums, e.g., endlessparadigm.com; so can anyone tell me what's the proper way to move the copyright link of Overview (mybboard.de that is)? Thanks. Big Grin
Remove it from the index.php and open the admincp and go to templates and add it in the footer template Smile
Please only post your question once.

---

Reopened on request
Inferno Wrote:Remove it from the index.php and open the admincp and go to templates and add it in the footer template Smile

Thanks, Inferno. Now, I removed the link from overview.php (in inc/plugins/) & added it to the footer. The problem is that now it shows twice; at the the footer; & in its original place, below the overview table that is. I don't see how it could still show in there, when I've actually deleted it from overview.php. o.O
Anyone ever actually sort this then?
(2008-01-21, 10:29 PM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]Remove it from the index.php and open the admincp and go to templates and add it in the footer template Smile

hhave you tried doing what this says?? Confused
Yep, removed from plugin and added to footer, it still shows up under the actual Overview....somehow.
You need to delete the copyright from the template overview. You can find this template in your Admin-CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Global Templates.
That worked great, thanks alot man Smile