MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can't install the upgrade !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is the error I get when i try to do the install/upgrade.php thing

Warning: require_once(/home/respcare/public_html/inc/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/respcare/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 24

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/respcare/public_html/inc/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/respcare/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 24
Did you follow the [Wiki: Upgrading] guidelines? Did you forget to put config.php back?
Try going to just /install/index.php instead of upgrade.
Inferno Wrote:Try going to just /install

oh oh , i have no config.php in the inc folder,,,,will have to find it and put it back...hope thats alll Sad
Are you sure? Is your forum not working at all?
Inferno Wrote:Are you sure? Is your forum not working at all?

boards not working at all. I uploaded a new inc/config.php file but now i get this error if I try to go to my forum url:

MyBB Error
MyBB has generated a critical error and as a result cannot function correctly.
MyBB Said:
Error Code: board_not_installed
Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.
Please try clicking the Refresh button in your web browser to see if this corrects this problem.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
if i try going to install/index.php i get this error

Warning: require_once(/home/respcare/public_html/admin/adminfunctions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/respcare/public_html/install/index.php on line 22

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/respcare/public_html/admin/adminfunctions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/respcare/public_html/install/index.php on line 22
Did you edit the config file to your correct database information?
Inferno Wrote:Did you edit the config file to your correct database information?

no I didn't edit it all all.. I forgot how to do it?
I have attached the config file you need, you will need to edit it with notepad or any other text editor program then upload.

only edit the places at top with a "#".

[attachment=8475]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5