MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot Post Error Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am using 1.2.8 MY BB forum and the forum has been running fine for last six months now suddenely there is an error message coming up as follows:

"Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server"

Can some one help me please I have no ideas where is the problem coming in, I am able to access Admin Cp but cannot post any thing when I click on any link to view as well I got the same message.

Please helpSad
Make sure you always upgrade your forums whenever a new version comes out.
Can you give me the link to your Forum please?

Also, you have a very old MyBB version which has high risk vulnerabilities.
hummmmm.......here is the link

http://www.meraraabta.com/baithak/
Are you sure that's 1.2.8?
yes it is.....1.2.8 100%
Well you know what the 1st thing to do is: Back up all of your database then upgrade to the latest.
Ic I guess I have no other choice then I will do it, I also have a question yesterday some one tried to access Super Admin and was able to do it on my other MY BB forum, do you know how some one without having rights of Super Admin can become Super Admin and access my account even though the user came to my forum for the fist time.

I even ban the user from Super Admin and later the user over rule and become Super Admin, do you know how?? Any idea, since then I have this issue??
What version of MyBB was it running? Could they have guessed your password correctly?
I don't think so they guess it, I am using MY BB 1.2.8.......
Pages: 1 2