MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorisation code mismatch .::. Error While Submitting Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
As you can see in the image at the bottom of this post i get this error while submitting a thread/post this happens in ANY section regardless of the usergroup & rank.

[Image: 1201017183.jpg]

I was noticed of this error by a user at the same day i updated to the newest MyBB release.
I also installed & uninstalled MyPlaza mod in the same day (Deleted ALL files it created) i also deleted the file "pmreport.php" in the forum root directory.
I also edited the member template to remove a profile field from appearing at /member.php

Thanks.
Please solve this ASAP members are pissed!
http://www.bluefusion-gaming.com
Your problem is most likely a custom theme or template causing replacements not to function correctly.

Try and see if using the default theme solves the issue.
Ok..
Will do once i get the XML for the default theme..
In other words i kinda need it...
You can redownload the MyBB 1.2.12 package if you've lost your default theme...
When you upgraded to MyBB 1.2.12, did you run the upgrade (install/upgrade.php)? As it looks like some of the templates haven't been update with the new post check code.
Love Ya!
I totally forgot do do the upgrade process!
Thanks So Much!!!!

~Jordan
i have installed the 1.2.12 Board from scratch
and yes it works with the Default , but why cant i install a Other Skin ?
Quote:i have installed the 1.2.12 Board from scratch
and yes it works with the Default , but why cant i install a Other Skin ?

The imported theme most likely has the old post code in it, resulting in the board not reciving the correct data when submitting the post.

Try going to The Admin CP > Templates > "Find Updated" and looking to see what ones you need to revert (MyBB Team: Will the "Find Updated" tool find the templates needed to be updated for this release ok?)
jordanlw Wrote:Love Ya!
Thanks So Much!!!!

~Jordan
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:
jordanlw Wrote:Love Ya!
Thanks So Much!!!!

~Jordan
Hahahahaha...
I meant "To Do" not "Do Do"..
Pages: 1 2