MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: oneBoro.co.uk : Middlesbrough FC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks for the heads up, best get it sorted then! It seems stupid having that licence.

Thanks, Rob
Aye and it doesn't stop at fixtures or statistics either. Club badges/logos are also not allowed to be used, basically it's any material owned by the F.A. it's completely ridiculous.
What! Really!?

Well I have gathered the stats by my self and im sure the images arent owened by the FA. Ill see how it goes and ill talk to others.
I really like your homepage, the template your using is great. Now, I'm not too sure about your forums, though. I'm not a fan of that theme, but everything else is good.
Quote:Now, I'm not too sure about your forums, though. I'm not a fan of that theme, but everything else is good

What dont you like about it, any particular bits? Im always looking for ways to improve it. I know ahero mentioned using more images, what do you suggest?

Thanks a lot Smile
Rob
Who built the site? its a great layout.

Just quick question from a toffee, did Yak used to come back late from the African Nation cup when at boro? Wink
Big Yak seemed to go off the boil towards the season, playing poorly for the last 10 or so games, so you have that to look forward to Toungue

The design is by JRayers

Thanks
lol at least we have vaughan, vic an johnson if he does, they are saying he play wednesday in that competition known as EUROPEAN FOOTBALL do you know what it is :p Wink
Hmmmm, is that the competition we got to the final Rolleyes (dont mention the outcome! although I think it was an achievement getting there in the first place.)

And whats that, no final for like 15 years for you!? (if I remember correctly? I was quite shocked at that, as you are quite a big club)

Who knows, might see you in the UEFA Cup final next year Smile

Cheeers Toungue
Lol yeah you over acheived there Wink

Yep 95 was the last final. We were not that big of a club back then. We had a very dodgy chairman who was a Liverpool fan. Now how ever, we are growing and are one of the top 20 riches clubs, well we were two years ago.

Our posistion is much better now a days and with the team we are building, we have a good future. A manager that has been with us around 6 years, possibly a new stadium, new training ground, fantastic youth development, a shame grannies and money has ruined a certain UTD player.

It is looking good for us and you never we still might make the UEFA cup final this season Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4