MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some problems, need help please :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

ive got some problems in my MyBB-Forum:

1. The time isnt correct. I choose in the admin-panel the time zone GMT + 1:00 hours - now its for example 17:33 in my country, but the forum says its 16:33.

And something else is strange: In IE the time is correct, but in Mozilla Firefox it isnt. And when im logged in as admin, the time is wrong - BUT as a guest i can see the correct time.

I have read here in another topics, that you should set the time zones for admincp and usercp? But i dont know, how. Where I can do this?

2. Im using MyBB 1.2.12 - when im tyring to make an quick "Inline Edit", i get this error message:

"There was an error perfoming the update.

An unknown error occured".

I am from Germany, so i use MyBB 1.2.12 with a german language packet. Whats wrong there? Sad

Need help, please!

And sorry for my english ^^

Greets

Literatopia
First; the timezone you set in your ACP is for guests and members who are using the Default Settings. Go to your UCP - Edit Options and check your timezone.

Second; Did you run upgrade.php ? And since it says "Unknown Error" , did you upload the new language files ? =P
Okay, the time problem is solved! Thx.

I use the new version 1.2.12 so i dont think i need an upgrade? But i upload the new language file and now i get this message:

"Wrong authorization code" Sad

What can I do?
Hmm, that sounds interesting! In my forum this feature was fully integrated. Do you know, where I can find the package with the jscript-file?

EDIT: I get it now from the "normal" 1.2.12 package and overwrite it. But it doenst help really Sad
you can download it from the update package or here;

[attachment=8487]

After you overwrite it clear your cache
Yes, now it works!!! Many, many thx guys! Smile