MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Error] Authorisation code mismatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Probably because you were using a theme on your new 1.2.12 installation that isn't compatible with MyBB 1.2.12
Tikitiki Wrote:Probably because you were using a theme on your new 1.2.12 installation that isn't compatible with MyBB 1.2.12

Well, I was afraid of that, so I have the theme "put away" for a while. Bit even then, this affects the default MyBB theme as well.
Tikitiki Wrote:Probably because you were using a theme on your new 1.2.12 installation that isn't compatible with MyBB 1.2.12

In that case, if I install a new fresh copy of MyBB, I would still have to run the upgrade afterwards for it to update my theme, right?

Note that I use my own created theme under the admin CP!
A.J. Angel Wrote:

In that case, if I install a new fresh copy of MyBB, I would still have to run the upgrade afterwards for it to update my theme, right?

The "Find Updated Templates" tool might work also
I had to run my upgrade script twice to get rid of this issue. all is good now.
Tikitiki Wrote:
A.J. Angel Wrote:

The "Find Updated Templates" tool might work also

Even for a self-made theme? I didn't download a theme, I made my own.
Did you try it yet? You still need to run the update templates tool or some of your templates may not work.
Inferno Wrote:Did you try it yet? You still need to run the update templates tool or some of your templates may not work.

Everything's fine but I was just asking to be sure for the future!

I did have a try by running it but nothing happened. I got a message that there was nothing to update anyway.
Pages: 1 2