MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:

1. You are not logged in or registered. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to login.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.

i receive this after i log in successfully to my board, i did activate the account via ADMIN CP and email, i can log into my ADMIN CP fine, but as you all said, that doesn't use cookies, i read a lot of other posts that were similar but nothing has worked yet, i checked the permissions via the ADMIN CP and according to that i should be able to access the forum and whatnot.

P.S. after i log in and it gives me the error i posted at the top, it doesn't think i am logged in, i cleared my cookies and whatnot but no luck, it acts as if i'm not logged it, it says "Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)" still at the top

Link to forum, http://www.sonsofchaos.net/Upload/index.php

cookie domain: .sonsofchaos.net
cookie path: /upload/

Help!
I believe of the cookies path would the /Upload/ (notice the upper case)

btw, as per the instructions you were supposed to upload the contents of the "Upload" directory not the "Upload" directory itself.

It might be better to just move the files to the correct location and fix the cookie path and board url
Anybody,

How are you!
I have same problem as sonsofchaos.net, can you help me?

I install Mybb at http://www.mysite.com/mybb/ and cookie set as below:
xxxx.com
/Mybb/

Regards!
JAN 26, 2008
-----------------------------------------

raymondbeckham Wrote:You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:

1. You are not logged in or registered. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to login.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.

i receive this after i log in successfully to my board, i did activate the account via ADMIN CP and email, i can log into my ADMIN CP fine, but as you all said, that doesn't use cookies, i read a lot of other posts that were similar but nothing has worked yet, i checked the permissions via the ADMIN CP and according to that i should be able to access the forum and whatnot.

P.S. after i log in and it gives me the error i posted at the top, it doesn't think i am logged in, i cleared my cookies and whatnot but no luck, it acts as if i'm not logged it, it says "Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)" still at the top

Link to forum, http://www.sonsofchaos.net/Upload/index.php

cookie domain: .sonsofchaos.net
cookie path: /upload/

Help!
Lets not use xxx .com for an example of your site >.> Talk about trying to get me turned on in the morning.

Anyway We need a real url to help with the problem