MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a team for a new forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello
I'm wanting to start a new forum but would like to do this with afew others. Whenever I've created forums in the past I've done so by myself so I'd like to make one now with some other people.
I want the forum to be original. Something that hasn't been done many times before. For example when I started the Amy Winehouse forum there was only one other around and it was free hosting so I was pretty confident that another one would take off.
I'd like to do the same again but I haven't got any ideas for a forum that haven't been done many times before so if anyone is interested in helping out and has an idea please let me know.
Thankyou.
How about a forum for a TV show?

NCIS has been done, but with crap free hosting, CSI will most likely have been done. Ugly Betty (Big Grin)...

The list goes on.

[www.uglybettyforums.com is free! Toungue]
Any The Office forums?

Damn writers strike got in the way of my laughs!
I can join Smile. I know your looking for more than moderation help! PM ME
I can help with moderating Big Grin
Hey, contact me via msn [email protected] i have started work on an idea i would like you involved with.
Quote:How about a forum for a TV show?
Yeah but what? All the popular tv shows already have their own, usually official, forum.
I want to make something I'm passionate about. I want the subject of the forum to be something I'm interested in, otherwise I won't put all my effort into it y'know.
If anyone is thinking of starting a forum and wants someone else to share the work and cost then let me know.
My Amy Winehouse forum is with a very cheap host and so I'd probably use them again, unless someone else knows of a cheaper one.

Jag100, I'm PM'ing you now. Smile
amywinehouseforum.co.uk Wrote:
Quote:How about a forum for a TV show?
Yeah but what? All the popular tv shows already have their own, usually official, forum.
I want to make something I'm passionate about. I want the subject of the forum to be something I'm interested in, otherwise I won't put all my effort into it y'know.
If anyone is thinking of starting a forum and wants someone else to share the work and cost then let me know.
My Amy Winehouse forum is with a very cheap host and so I'd probably use them again, unless someone else knows of a cheaper one.

Jag100, I'm PM'ing you now. Smile
I've PMed you, hopefully it will help you decide. Smile
I'd be happy to oblige a skin and an occasional visit... Although I must say, I'm not too good with ideas. But, what are your passionate interests? Heh, heh... Ultimate-Rehab.com (sorry, I just had to make a jokesy Toungue).

I'm cruel; my baaaad!
Haha!
My passionate interests? Looooads of stuff.
TV, music, film (big film fan), certain actors and actresses. Too many to name.
I think I might brainstorm.... Smile
Pages: 1 2