MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free 5 GB/50 GB NO ADS cPanel Web Hosting is Running MyBB- SiteFrost.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Intro: SiteFrost.com offers free cPanel/Fantastico web hosting. THE BEST THING IS SITEFROST.COM USES MYBB Big Grin

Forum Link: http://www.sitefrost.com

Extra Comments:
I don't see a lot of free hosting providers uses MyBB, BUT SiteFrost uses MyBB and we're proud of that. What do you think of SiteFrost?

YOU CAN HOST MYBB ON SITEFROST!!!
And you can customize it as you want. With cPanel, you have access to the files, mysql, everything. Having a mybb will be a lot easier & customizable with SiteFrost.

WE OFFER:
Space (MB) : 5000
Bandwidth (MB) : 50000
Number of Each Features : 500

"Number of Each Features" means:

* MySQL databases.
* Email Accounts.
* Mailing Lists.
* Addon Domains.
* FTP Accounts.
* Subdomains.
* Parked Domains

Every account will receive:

* NO ADVERTISEMENT at all type.
* MySQL databases.
* Email Accounts.
* Mailing Lists.
* Addon Domains.
* FTP Accounts.
* Subdomains.
* Parked Domains.
* Installatron Script Installer
* Fantastico De Luxe (Automatic Script Installer)
* RV Skin
* RV Site Builder
* cPanel 11 Control Panel

* Custom Error Pages
* Password Protect Directories
* Statistic Softwares (Awstats, Webalizer, etc.)
* And much more... See it by yourself after you get your hosting account. You'll never regret your website being hosted by us!

- No Forced Ads
- Very Low Posting required!
- max 24h activation
- 99% Server Uptime
- 24/7 Customer Support

So, what are you waiting for?
VISIT SITEFROST.COM FOR SIGNING UP & DETAILS.
and the catch is?

if it's free then how in the world do you pay your bills?

many free webhosts offered amazing programs and die after a short time Sad
It's simple. We are powered by the ads we put in the forum. Trust me, it covers the bills Big Grin. We're not the type of host that will sell the host after few weeks.
We're not the type of host that will oversell, no income, and die in few months.

Try SiteFrost.com and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Visit SiteFrost.com for details.
I'll signup immediately if you give me your word that you will notify your customer to make backups and find another host if something will happen
?

and just suggestion - maybe you can put ads also in cPanel, check it!
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll try our best to keep that thing from happening. However, if such things happen, we WILL notify all of our customers.

Thanks for choosing and trusting SiteFrost.com.
Nice forum! Great and professional looking theme and great on the eyes Smile
thnx Smile
Ok well the hosting sounds too good to be true... can you assure me there's no catch?? And it's totally free for the entire time??
Well good luck. I might try adding something there just to see how it goes.
It almost sounds better than some of the paid hosts I've had.

EDIT:

Oops...

Forum down (at this time)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
Pages: 1 2