MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I cant see uploaded images, plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, when I upload some text or .doc file its everything OK, click and download start. But when I upload images, nothing, just show X, like image not exist.

Upload patch is ./uploads

and I put CHMOD 777

and I try with enable and disable thumb, nothing.

I try install new forum and everything is OK, but this is not solution, i need to fix that on old forum.

can I put somewhere direct path like www.blabla.com/forum/upload

and when I upload avatar its everything OK, just I have problem with images in post.

THANKS
Please enable GD for host/server
gd
GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
FreeType Support enabled
FreeType Linkage with freetype
FreeType Version 2.1.7
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled
XBM Support enabled

everything is enabled, I just now try to put second forum on same hosting only diferent folder and everthing is OK, but still I cant fix my old forum.
Go to and doing: ACP > Maintenance > Recount & Rebuild > Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails > Proceed
Nothing, still X

Sad I realy dont know what to do.
To what link refers the 'red x image' ? or post a link to a thread where we can see the problem.
I have that problem alot in IE, when I do use it... try viewing with another browser. Even if you aren't using IE, use another browser.
This is not soulution, because 88% users still use IE,

adress is something like www.----.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=117

and its just X, is any way to see from which folder it take image, I mean maybe forum tying to pull image from some other directory, other types works good.