MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.2.12 Error Layout after upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have just upgraded MyBB 1.2.12 from 1.2.8 now I am facing problem with the layout it stretches the entire forum to the right side, the whole forum is now disoriented, can some one help and tell me what could be the reason.

It seems to me some plug in might have some problems while upgrading.

Please helpSad
What plugins do you have enabled?
Are you using the standard MyBB theme? If not, supply a link to where you obtained the theme from.
Also, a link to your forums may prove helpful to those who attempt to help you.

Simply stating that a plugin might be the cause of the issue doesn't help if we don't know what it is. Smile
Hi rh1n0, thanks for your response, I am providing you the attachment image of the forum how the layout is de-shaped now after up-grading to MyBB 1.2.12 from 1.2.8.

The layout of my forum is now stretches to the right side the entire the whole forum is now disoriented, before some hacker spammed the entire board and now my software support company able to recover and save the data the only issue now they are unable to fix the lay out after ugrading the software and they checked everything in the template and all templates are working fine.

No idea what to do next, any one can help pleaseSad
Any one got any idea so far to fix the layout issueSad
Please provide a link to your forums. It's difficult to assist you when we cannot see the actual problem in action.

Chris
Here is the link for the forum

http://meraraabta.com/baithak/index.php

Please check out the layout is totally right aligned.
Hi,

Your templates are a mess because of invalid/missing tag names. After you uploaded all of the MyBB 1.2.12 files, did you run the upgrade wizard and select the previous version of MyBB you were using? After that, did you use the "Find Updated" tool under "Templates" to check for updated/modified templates?
Actually my Tech Team upgrade the forum, may be they have not use Find Update tool under, my tech team is off for weekend but if you can guide me may be I can fix the template issue I am not that tech person as my Tech Team is but at if there are steps I can trySmile

I cam see the now, ""Find Updated" tool under "Templates" but what are the steps to use it.
Can some one help me in finding the problem in the Templates after upgrading MY BB Forum to MyBB 1.2.12 from 1.2.8............here is the link below to see the mess up Templates

http://www.meraraabta.com/baithak/

any one knows how to update Templates please let me knowSad

I have open the forum now you can have a look on the above link.