MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP Board Settings Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, the board settings in the administration panel are listed twice. [See attatched picture for example].

Any idea why it does this and how to fix it? I have the latest MyBB install (downloaded today).

Thanks.
Okay... well. Umm, I downloaded that PHP file and ran it, and well, now nothing shows up. Soo, what now?

EDIT: Btw, it would seem the same thing happened to someone else and it was never solved. And I am NOT going to re-install my forums after I just spent over 2 hours getting it just the way I want it. Fix please?

EDIT 2: I didnt realize it at first, but by it removing everything, now my entire forum style / theme is not longer working.. greeeeat. No offense, but thanks a lot... Sad

EDIT 3: Okay, I simply installed a new forum and exported the new settings and settinggroups tables and simply used that to replace my current ones. Everything is working correctly again.

However, may I also suggest removing that attatchment in that thread so no one else uses it. Either that, or fix whatever it was supposed to do Confused
Sorry about that, eRott. I was attempting to find a way for me to give you the setting tables back (as you've done) but had many distractions and memory blanks last night.

I've added a line to Chris Boulton's post suggesting that anyone who uses it backs up their database before running it, and that it may be unstable. Seemed to work for at least one user..

Glad you got it worked out. Smile
Best of luck.
rh1n0 Wrote:Sorry about that, eRott. I was attempting to find a way for me to give you the setting tables back (as you've done) but had many distractions and memory blanks last night.

I've added a line to Chris Boulton's post suggesting that anyone who uses it backs up their database before running it, and that it may be unstable. Seemed to work for at least one user..

Glad you got it worked out. Smile
Best of luck.

Indeed. I think your avatar is a spot-on depiction of what must have happened last night Toungue. Anyway, it's no big deal. At least the problem was solved.

Thank you for your help.
Take care.