MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyClan Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After reading the topic here. I Decided to develop a clan modification which will feature the point war system as requested in the above topic.

UPDATE** Coding has now started for the latest version of mybb (1.4.1) (18/08/08), Expect updates soon, any suggestions welcome.

Green - Features Being Worked On
Blue - Features Done.

Features Working On
  • Clan Page - With list of clans/descriptions (options to view members, sign up, view battle history).
  • Battle Page - Challenge clan member to a battle for a set amount of points, if they do not reply within a set time the points will be reduced from clan total.
  • Admin CP Side (Set which group can create clan etc.

Any suggestions are more than welcomed.
This sounds pretty cool, I will think about some ideas I'll let you know if I have any.
Sure thing, this is a second project as i am already working on something smaller to get me back into the swing of things so expect this to be done slower than my other project!
Sounds bril. Can't wait to see what it looks like
good luck mate Smile
thank you, some coding will be done tonight. possibly with something to test...so if you want to then contact me via PM and i can set you up an account on the test board, or you can!
Hey man thanks a lot for this, this is every game site's dream Smile
How would these battles work though?

Is it a random draw, or do they actually have to do something in order to win?

Anyway, looks like a nice plugin. I'll be looking forward to it Smile
Looks pretty cool Big Grin Can't wait for it!
What would happen is a challenge can be made (you will be able to add different challenges via admincp) with time limits and set points, if they dont reply with the code sent via PM (random code) and enter it in the box within the time, they loose the set amount of points.
Pages: 1 2 3