MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minor Bugs here and there [Resolved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Support,

If many of you have been synced with my previous misfortunate case of board crashing then I will simply state this. I got the board running, yet with many minor bugs which I can't resolve. I will try and explain them the best way I can.

MyPlaza plugin Bugs

Firstly, The bank in the main page is not showing up in the top menu. It's cut off.

Secondly, there seems to be some error eith the coding of the categories, and this displays a freaking code on every freakin category.

You can understand both problems stated above by looking at the following screenshot:

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image...orsde3.jpg

Thirdly, whenever I try to access the inventory, I get this error:
MySQLi error: 1054
Unknown column 'v.sendable' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT i.iid,i.name,i.format,i.description,i.disporder,i.icon,i.cost,v.image,v.sellable,v.sendable FROM mybb_plaza_items i INNER JOIN mybb_plaza_inventory_items v ON i.iid=v.iid WHERE v.iid IN (19,20) ORDER BY i.disporder ASC LIMIT 0, 8

Non-plugin Related Bugs

Well to start off, username are n't showing up. There are only a huge blank where they should be. You can see that from the following screenshot:

http://www.imagebong.com/photos/usertittle error.JPG

~More will be posted as I find them XD

Regards,
Hi Violation,
Just to let you know, plugin related issues shouldn't be posted in General Support, as this is not a MyBB problem.

Anyways, for your issues try deactivating and reactivating the plugin. This should fix up most, if not all, of the errors.
I suspect that you may have not upgraded properly from an older version.

The usertitle issue is a known conflict with the MyPlaza custom user formatting module and the Classic Reputation System. If you're using the latest version of my plugin, I've coded a work around, although this issue is strictly not MyPlaza's fault.
(There's also the possibility that another plugin is causing a conflict)

Good luck.
Thank oyu mate. Possible the first person to have given me proper support, I will post details on the results of my actions soon enough. If there was a reputation system here I would rep you up!

Again you have just earned my respect. Wink

~Kindest Regards
The reactivation resets the plugin and solves my problem.

Thank you

= Resolved =