MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Birthday / Gender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
Im lookig for something but i cant find it ,
I would like that when the New Members Register , that they have to say what gender they have and there Birthday.
Is there something like that out ?

Please and thanks for all the Feedback !
LeX- Wrote:http://www.thingiej.be/mybb/showthread.php?tid=82

i am using that and its good now when i try to register i get this :

Quote:Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The Birthday Is A Required Field Due Security Reasons.
Gender Is A Required Field!

how can i add these in the reg form ??
Note: I don't give support to Themes that aren't MyBB Default lookalikes; If the Templates don't get the right replacements when activating with as result the plugin doesn't function properly ; you can always look in MyTheme for the Manual Changes.
LeX- Wrote:
Note: I don't give support to Themes that aren't MyBB Default lookalikes; If the Templates don't get the right replacements when activating with as result the plugin doesn't function properly ; you can always look in MyTheme for the Manual Changes.

Im using the Default Skin !!!!!
Im using the new 1.2.12 Board ! as i cant ad a other Skin due to the errors with the Permission !!
have a look here that should answer your question
Dragonheart Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:

Im using the new 1.2.12 Board ! as i cant ad a other Skin due to the errors with the Permission !!

Then everything should work fine, since i'm using the Default too and all replacements took place. If it aint working, not my problem ; there's always MyTheme were you can view the manual changes.
LeX- Wrote:
Dragonheart Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:

Then everything should work fine, since i'm using the Default too and all replacements took place. If it aint working, not my problem ; there's always MyTheme were you can view the manual changes.

I never said it was your Problem did i ?
I looking for some one to help me
Commuto Wrote:have a look here that should answer your question

It tells me about the Gender , thank you for that
Now how do i ad the Birthday Fields on registration ?
cant anyone Help me with the Extra Fields ?
Just want the User that registers has to enter his Birthday and His gender before the entering the Forum