MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybbgames.com gone why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed that mybbgames.com for sale and gone for no reason
and I saw very strange thing in tmhai's sig
Quote:If you come across a post of mine. Report it and have it deleted. I've removed most of all the tracks I've left behind.

what is happen? and why? mybbgames.com it's one of the good mybb resource/news site..

bad news Sad
he posted several high security exploits on the forum and on their site before they had the chance to make the patch for them. (1.2.11) so they are not part of the mybb group and thats probably why it's for sale.
uuh I see now!
but that not enough reason for him to do that.
we all know how mybb team handle exploits and we all have to respect it to keep our forum secure.
(at least us, who have a membership here in mybb and who have his own forum running with mybb software)
honestly I totaly disagree with you tmhai to take this action. (only if you care)

but anyway you are the owner of your site and you are free to do what you want to do

hope good luck for you
pepotiger Wrote:uuh I see now!
but that not enough reason for him to do that.
we all know how mybb team handle exploits and we all have to respect it to keep our forum secure.

honestly I totaly disagree with you tmhai to take this action. (only if you care)

but anyway you are the owner of your site and you are free to do what you want to do

hope good luck for you

In a few days you'll probably see it back up, Like arabs say Pepo; Habi bardi Habi sookna exactly what he's going through. Does this explain Mybb fans disappearance as-well?
Kind Regards.
No, MyBB Fans is run by Dennis and co.
@rcpalace I just noticed that mybbfans.com down too (I think it's a server error) Sad
I hope both of this site back online again soon
Weird but tmhai should of at least contact MyBB first then just posting them on his site. MyBB Games was a great site but these past few months it's failed badly. MyBB Fans is another story and when I saw it down I was a little annoyed but pleased (Please don't take this the wrong way Dennis. Just making a valid point) any ways what I mean no one posted on MyBB Fans and the news was not always up to date when they reopen they should start paying a little more attention on it.

Cheers
Jag
SLAMED!!
Well im sorry for having more important things to do >.>
Tmhai contradicted our wishes multiple times and openly criticized private conversations on MyBB Games resulting in our drop for supporting MyBB Games.

I do not wish this be discussed anymore as this is the official and final word. We will not be answering anymore questions about MyBB Games so don't even bother messaging any of the staff.

P.S. I don't want to see a load of tmhai's posts being reported unless it's actually valid.
P.S.S. Sorry if I'm coming across harsh, but I'm not. I'm being as blunt as I can be.
Also just for the sake of defending MyBB Fans since it was mentioned above, we are currently having some unexpected downtime (we are also planning on moving to a new dedicated server). Please be patient. We do have some new useful tools planned.