MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't log in as a Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to change the language in the forum settings
to '' spanish'' and now I can't log in as Administrator, all I got is this message ''Language spanish (./inc/languages/spanish) is not installed'' and thats it, what can I do? please help.
Download inc/settings.php from your server.
Find:
$settings['bblanguage'] = "spanish";
Replace with:
$settings['bblanguage'] = "english";

Find:
$settings['cplanguage'] = "spanish";
Replace with:
$settings['cplanguage'] = "english";
Thanks, I appreciate the quick response but I have one more question, where exactly is my server and how do I upload it back. I can only access the usercp when I log in to my forum. If I click on the admincp it just goes to that message. I tried looking in other post all through out this forum and the createmybb forum but nothing. I tried using filezilla and smartftp and for server name I'm putting the name of my forum but that doesn't work at all. Please help. I'm completely lost. Thanks.
How did you manage to install MyBB if you don't even know how to manage the files on your host?
xcx Wrote:How did you manage to install MyBB if you don't even know how to manage the files on your host?

I didn't have to, all i did was follow the instructions on createmybb and my forum was made. All I did was accidentally change the language to spanish. I'm just beginning to learn a little and now this happens. I have tried reading more on this managing your forum stuff but found nothing so far on how to upload. Using the smartftp I put the xxxxx.createmybb.com and wont let me connect to it. Please just point me in the right direction.
Ahh that's a whole different story; there's support there, I suggest you take a ticket stub. It's on their server... Either ask then to install the Spanish language pack or to edit the file for you (I'm not sure if they'll do that for you or not).
ahero4heor Wrote:Ahh that's a whole different story; there's support there, I suggest you take a ticket stub. It's on their server... Either ask then to install the Spanish language pack or to edit the file for you (I'm not sure if they'll do that for you or not).

I'll try that, Thanks. Just thought there was another way of fixing it. BTW, where or who exactly do I contact regarding this? The only support that I see offered by createmybb is this forum.
domador Wrote:
ahero4heor Wrote:Ahh that's a whole different story; there's support there, I suggest you take a ticket stub. It's on their server... Either ask then to install the Spanish language pack or to edit the file for you (I'm not sure if they'll do that for you or not).

I'll try that, Thanks. Just thought there was another way of fixing it. BTW, where or who exactly do I contact regarding this? The only support that I see offered by createmybb is this forum.

We don't offer support for createmybb. You'll need to go to http://support.createmybb.com/
Tikitiki Wrote:
domador Wrote:

We don't offer support for createmybb. You'll need to go to http://support.createmybb.com/

Thank you for your time gentlemen.