MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with adminCP after moving hosts...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I moved hosts recently (from a free one, to one generously donated by a friend). I moved the forum and the move went pretty seamlessly, except now the adminCP seems to be a little screwy.

What's wrong, is that the admin cp (and it's login page) has no template. It's very weird... The whole admin CP is just in text, with not much else...

... and when I go into CP preferences to change the theme (to see if that will fix it) I get the following error upon submit.

Quote:MySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO adminoptions (notes, cpstyle) VALUES ('', 'axiom')

Any answers would be appreciated. The server is running (i believe) the latest versions of PHP, mySQL and Apache.

Also it seems to be running "Suhosin Patch 0.9.6.2" (A patch to make PHP more secure apparently).

When moving the forum I updated settings.php and config.php and I DID chmod the appropriate directories/files. So that shouldn't be causing the problem.
Infact, if I'm not using the username "admin" to access the admin CP, i seem to be getting this error:

(i.e. another user that has admin privileges)

Quote:MyBB Error
Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

Any help please, majorly appreciated.
It looks like your MySQL backup was screwy. It didn't seem to export auto_increment values in column definitions. If you can go back and reexport from your old host with auto_increment on, that should solve the problems
Make sure you edited inc/settings.php and edited the bb url so the templates will work.