MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Hacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, there seems to be a number of MyBB theme focused boards around the place, however, it seems that there's lacking some boards focusing on code modifications, plugins and the like.

Well, here's my attempt - can't say whether it'll work well or not; I just hope that admins will find it useful.

The forum is totally designed for you guys (and not the forum owner Toungue) - there's no ads, or forced registration to download attachments.
I'm always open to any suggestions as well, of course.

MyBB Hacks is currently looking for contributors. Admins/Mods wanted, plugin developers/coders wanted, and of course, people to help discuss ideas, report bugs and give suggestions!

Feel free to drop by, and feel free to comment or give suggestions here (or there).
And if you're willing to help, that'd be wonderful Smile

Thanks for reading.
I've registered, can't say im going to be that active though Toungue
Nice forum Smile I am registered as kruzzen.
Inferno Wrote:I've registered, can't say im going to be that active though Toungue
That doesn't matter - if you're willing to help others at all, that's always a good thing Smile

And thanks kruzzen!
congrats mate Smile
Fantastic. I'll join soon. Big Grin
Thanks for the comments guys.

Any suggestions?
An update: MyBB Hacks now has a number of members and modifications.

We are looking for users who would like to contribute, including staff (Admins/Mods) and developers, as well as users who can give suggestions, find bugs, make requests and participate in general discussion.

Remember - it's to the benefit of MyBB users! Smile
I would like to test stuff if you want.
im a good themer, not many plugins though ill be to it.
Pages: 1 2