MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users Cant vote on poll's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you do this for me?

Take a screen capture of the Registered usersgroup permissions in the User Group manager.

Take a screen capture of the permissions for the Registered group's forum permissions for the "General Car" category.

Take a screen capture of the permissions for the Registered group's forum permissions for the "General Car Discussion" forum.

Can you make sure the "Can Vote on Polls" option is visible in all of the screen captures too.

Chris
yep no problem mate, anything to try and solve this problem.

Here are the screen shots you wanted

Sorry, should have made it clearer. Can you post the forum permission screenshots by clicking 'Forum Permissions' on the left menu of the Admin CP and then selecting the two forums -it should look similar to the usergroups permissions/settings page, however it will only contain yes/no options..
hi chris

yeah i did post those mate --> http://mybboard.com/community/attachment.php?aid=965
Thats the user group permissions though is it not?

Basically I want the "full permissions" page for the usergroups for those forums.

So in the admin cp:

1. Click "Forum Permissions" on the left.
2. On the page that loads click on the "Registered" group under the forum "General Car". Screenshot of that showing "Can vote on polls".
3. Back on the forum permissions page you were at do the same except for the "General Car Discussion" forum instead.

These permission pages should be simple and shouldn't have anything relating to board wide features such as private messaging, but only permissions which can relate to a forum (such as Can View, Can Search, Can Post.. etc)
okay mate sorry

That first picture was out of that area but just not the full page

here is the full page out of

AdminCP
Forum Management
Permissions
General Car
General Car Discussion
Registered [set permissions]

Page
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: attachment.php?aid=971]
*bump*
still not working

Just for the heck of it, change the option to "Use Custom Settings Below". I've found that when you change this option sometime the settings start working the way you like.
Pages: 1 2