MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Restricting certain forum's posts to be displayed in latest threads "Side Box"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Namastey!
As the subject states, I want to restrict certain forum's posts to be displayed in "Side Boxes- latest threads (Zaher's plugin)". If possible then I would like to see that restricted forum's posts to be viewed in latest threads' box only to those who I permitted to view that forum, else what happens is, unwanted people can see at least the subjects of the posts belonging to the forum where they are not permitted to have access.
Thank you very much for reading.
Edit
I'm desperate to get any reply friends, for almost 3-4 days now, do pay heed and reply if any idea you might be having.
Hi,

i found this file (i really don´t remember whereRolleyes) it has the restriction you´re looking for! i have tried it, but it does not work properply! Perhaps you can work on it!

RII
Sad this didnt work for me...can anyone offer another solution?
Hi,

here the Working file with all permissions and no-permissions,
i´ve also changed the templateset so you won´t have double sideboxes when you reactivate it!

B.regards
RII Wrote:Hi,

here the Working file with all permissions and no-permissions,
i´ve also changed the templateset so you won´t have double sideboxes when you reactivate it!

B.regards

So, this will look at the permissions of the user to check if they should be able to see the thread on the sidebox?