MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Form Edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Can someone direct me to the right thread/idea in a way to adjust the default content in the "Registration Form" template in the member.php file?? Do I go to the Admin CP to do this??... Any advise would be most appreciated!

Thanks
AdminCP>Language packs>Manage> Edit language variables> Go.

Smile
xcx Wrote:AdminCP>Language packs>Manage> Edit language variables> Go.

Smile

Thanks xcx for the info, unfortunetly i'm not looking to modifiy any language in the registration form, just need to comment-out/modify things in the "Account Preferences:" lower box in the new registration form.

Thanks though!
The easiest way would be to edit the member_register template. However, I'd advise you to make the things you want to remove "hidden" type, instead of removing it altogether so MyBB doesn't complain that such and such is missing.

<input type="hidden" name="name of form element" value="default value" />
Hi DennisTT,

Thanks for instructions and how too. Guess it would be better to hide things as you suggest.

Cheers!
DennisTT Wrote:The easiest way would be to edit the member_register template. However, I'd advise you to make the things you want to remove "hidden" type, instead of removing it altogether so MyBB doesn't complain that such and such is missing.

<input type="hidden" name="name of form element" value="default value" />

Hi DennisTT,

Dumb question, but I can't seem to find the member_register file?? Is this a php or html file?? Or something in the database or .css?? Please advise me where to locate. Would appreciate!

Thanks
I think I found a similar post:

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...6#pid69786

Thanks Anyways!