MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help For Page Side Ajustment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I need someone's advise in "how to" adjust (width spacing) as per my sample picture. Any help and direction to this would be most appreciate!

Thanks
Admin CP --> Themes --> Modify / Delete --> *edit your theme* - Look in the Page Container section, and in the Additional CSS box make sure that the padding option is something small.
Hi DennisTT,

Thanks for the quick reply and directions!!

Have a great day!
In a similiar vein, how can i get the myBB to obey the spacing a user puts in for a post? We want to be able to do a layout in a table-like manner, but the additional spaces (which are used to lign things up) are just being ignored when actually posted.
I'd enclose the "table" with a [ code ] tag as follows:

this is a test            this is a test
this is another           wow???
DennisTT Wrote:I'd enclose the "table" with a [ code ] tag as follows:

this is a test            this is a test
this is another           wow???

I tried that , but having the word CODE showing as it does did not go over too well for this context.
Add this at the bottom of your theme's additional CSS box:
.code_header {color: transparent}

Or alternatively, open inc/class_parser.php, and find:
return "</p>\n<div class=\"code_header\">".$lang->code."\n</div><div class=\"code_body\"><div dir=\"ltr\"><code>".$code."</code></div></div>\n<p>\n";
Replace with:
return "</p>\n<div class=\"code_header\">&nbsp;\n</div><div class=\"code_body\"><div dir=\"ltr\"><code>".$code."</code></div></div>\n<p>\n";