MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spelling Mistakes All Fixed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I find a spelling mistake then I will post it here for people to update. If you find any then please post them here.

/inc/languages/english/admin/
forums.lang.php
Find:
$l['forum_open'] = "Foru Is Open?<br /><small>If no, the forum will be closed from posting reguardless of the users' permissions";
Replace:
$l['forum_open'] = "Forum Is Open?<br /><small>If no, the forum will be closed from posting regardless of the users' permissions";

Find:
$l['choose_forum'] = "Please choose a forum below you wish to make any changed to.<br>Note, for the forum orders to be updated, you need to submit the form at the bottom.";
Replace:
$l['choose_forum'] = "Please choose a forum below you wish to make any changes to.<br>Note, for the forum orders to be updated, you need to submit the form at the bottom.";

profilefields.lang.php
Find:
$l['profile_fields'] = "CUstom Profile Fields";
Replace:
$l['profile_fields'] = "Custom Profile Fields";

settings.lang.php
Find:
$l['setting_name'] = "Setting Name<br /><small>THis will be the name of the setting as used in scripts and templates</small>";
Replace:
$l['setting_name'] = "Setting Name<br /><small>This will be the name of the setting as used in scripts and templates</small>";

templates.lang.php
Find:
$l['group_showthread'] = "Show THread";
Replace:
$l['group_showthread'] = "Show Thread";

If there are anymore then I will add them Big Grin
i will wait for the next official release, anyway, i think the delveloper team should be praise for their good words....spelling mistake is nothing...Smile