MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Authorisation code mismatch."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded four forums I run from 1.2.9 to 1.2.12

I probably didn't have to do each level one at a time, but that's how I did it.

- replaced files for 1.2.9 to 1.2.10, ran upgrade script
- replaced the "functions_upload" file for the 1.2.10 securty update
- replaced files for 1.2.10 to 1.2.11
- replaced files for 1.2.11 to 1.2.12

Everything looks fine on all four forums, I can access the ACP functions just fine on all four, but any time myself or a member tries to make a thread or reply in a thread, we get this message:
Quote:Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

What's this all about? Did I miss something when upgrading? Am I suppsed to run another upgrade script or change a setting somewhere?
You only ran the upgrade script from 1.2.9 to 1.2.10? There was one with the newest upgrade as well. I know the thread.js needs to be reuploaded if you downloaded the files before the 22nd or 23rd, but you're getting this with creating threads or replies? That's new.
ok, ran the upgrade script on the latest and it all works great now... thanks for pointing out the obvious... I shoulda thought of that
Hmmm... i get the same problem but ive done a fully new install of myBB,Ive updated the thread.js but still get the same problem Sad
"Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Please Help to figure this prob.
Clear your cache too
This had happened to me, it was due to me at the time running an old template version of a theme, which you may be doing.

I did this

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid186667

Grab that changed file's and upload as you would, and then try it out it worked for me perfectly.