MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your thoughts on layout change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just finished doing a mock of a new design for my personal site... I was just wondering if it looks good or not?

Old Original Layout (2005 - 2006)

Current Layout (2007 - 2008)

New Layout (2008)

What are your thoughts on the New Layout?? Good, bad, "ok" ??

Also the links in the menu don't work at the moment as they're still having the pages made.
Looks nice,: Authentic, Energetic, Refreshing and Open
The new one is looking great (Y).

Edit: your new designs missing the DOCTYPE Toungue
Chris Wrote:Edit: your new designs missing the DOCTYPE Toungue
I'm not a "compliant" person. If the page works / shows then in my eyes its good enough. Big Grin
I love the colors and sleekness of the new one but I like the layout of the old(the old old one).
NetSage Wrote:I love the colors and sleekness of the new one but I like the layout of the old(the old old one).

The old old one.. that was my original first ever layout .. I remember sitting up one night and mocked it up with 20 minutes on Photoshop. Big Grin
It's a bit dark, but it's OK. Smile
You mean just the template taste? I think this looks a lot better from previous ones, but don't like the top logo with your name (not the name itself Toungue). I think I'm more a square type of person, i would put there a logo with the same width of the content container.

I like the colour combo. But I don't like the navigation; I mean, when you scroll down the page, you don't know where to look for in order to reach the other sections of the site (but it may be because I'm used to the right or left menĂ¹). You have to go all the way back to the top, it's not so functional.
Looks great, soft on the eyes even if dark, but well put together. I especially like the menu. Good job! Smile
It looks great!
The old green ones made me sick (no offense)
The new theme, as it was said before, is refreshing...
But, as it was said before (againToungue) It's a bit dark, I would liten it up a bit.
Pages: 1 2