MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.2.12] Weird Index Approval Number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason my forum ended up somehow messing up the other week so I've really gotta get it sorted out, which I'll do soon however for some reason I have noticed a lot of unapproved posts, yet I don't even have that many posts on the forum.

[Image: loadsofposts.gif]

I've rebuilt the cache and also rebuilt stats and stuff and nothing is pending in my admin cp.

My Stats:
Quote:Our members have made a total of 7,172 posts in 466 threads.
We currently have 236 members registered.
That happens if you have at least one full thread unapproved. I don't know if it's standard behaviour tough, so I didn't think of it as a bug.

But I noticed it in one of the last upgrades (I think 1.2.10 or 11)
I am patched up to .12 so if it was in .10 or .11 then it should have had been sorted. I'll have a look over the older patches and see if I missed something. Big Grin
Maybe it's me, i can't remember, as the last 3 patches were temporally near xD
Anyway, is this a bug?
try to store your cache in cache folder instead of store it in your db. and see if that fix anything
I just edited it manually in the database and removed the number. Bit weird how it appeared though. :/
It's when your number of unapproved posts go into the negative MySQL goes all weird and does that. It's been fixed in 1.4 already. Simply run the Recount & Rebuild tools if they do that again