MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How is it possible to have two Admin user id's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is it possible for there to be two users with the username Admin, associated to two different email addresses? Is this supposed to be possible?
Tis is probably why I am having the problems in the other posts, which file do I need to edit to resolve this and assign the remaining Admin user id the right email address?
TSG!
The simplest way to do this is in phpMyAdmin. Navigate to mybb_users, and click the pencil beside one of the Admin accounts. Then change the username box to something different.
DennisTT Wrote:The simplest way to do this is in phpMyAdmin. Navigate to mybb_users, and click the pencil beside one of the Admin accounts. Then change the username box to something different.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Dennis you are the best.
Not only did you open my eyes to something that was outside my grasp (PHP my Admin) but while I was doing the one task from this post, I saw what was needed to fix the rest of the problems, and was able to do so from there!

So Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

TSG!