MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HOW TO Import Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I have installed a new forum (clean install)
And i wish to import members from my old board on current one without deleting the mybb_users table.
any solution,please ?
Try the MyBB Merge System. Please note that this system is still in the BETA stage.
Or you can simply backup your mybb_users table using phpMyAdmin or the Admin CP backup utility, then restore it on your new board.
DennisTT Wrote:Or you can simply backup your mybb_users table using phpMyAdmin or the Admin CP backup utility, then restore it on your new board.

But it wont restore it on my new board because "mybb_users" already wxist Sad That is the error (ive tried this option on the first time when ive thinked to add all members from other mybb forum)
Mogadishu Wrote:
DennisTT Wrote:Or you can simply backup your mybb_users table using phpMyAdmin or the Admin CP backup utility, then restore it on your new board.

But it wont restore it on my new board because "mybb_users" already wxist Sad That is the error (ive tried this option on the first time when ive thinked to add all members from other mybb forum)

If you don't know MySQL then just use the merge system