MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Errors during upgrade....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was upgrading to the latest version of mybb I can login in to the admin panel and it seems ok but the actual forum itself is messed up does anyone know what this means??

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'b.olddisplaygroup' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='1' LIMIT 1

How can I fix this?
ok I have messed around with it a bit it seems like something to do with users login or user cache problems...

Can anyone help me out?
What version are you upgrading from?
Where does this error show up at? (what pages?)
Did you make sure you uploaded all new files and run upgrade?
Well the site it is on is www.webhostpolice.com

I am not sure what version i upgraded from..

For me the errors happen when i go to the main site which is very odd....

I think it may be a cache or cookies problem not sure
I am logged out so I don't see it which would make sense of course.
Hitboy, did you run the install/upgrade.php file? That is required with this update.
If you ran the upgrade script, you selected an newer version of MyBB than what you actually had. You've were at least running 1.2.2
Hmm then what should I do then...?
Rerun the upgrade script and select your actual previous version. Or 1.2.2 if you don't know it.