MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lines of code above Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm getting the following lines of code above my board and would like to know how to get rid of it. Toungue

smilies stripped */ function strip_smilies($message) { if($this->smilies_cache == 0) { $this->cache_smilies(); } if(is_array($this->smilies_cache)) { $message = str_replace($this->smilies_cache, array_keys($this->smilies_cache), $message); } return $message; } /** * Strips MyCode. * * @param string The message to be parsed * @return string The parsed message. */ function strip_mycode($message, $options=array()) { if($options['allow_html'] != "yes") { $options['allow_html'] = "no"; } $options['allow_smilies'] = "no"; $options['allow_mycode'] = "yes"; $options['nl2br'] = "no"; $options['filter_badwords'] = "no"; $message = $this->parse_message($message, $options); $message = strip_tags($message); return $message; } } ?>
Pipeweed Bandits

I have tried re-installing both the forums and making an entire new database but neither have worked. I also re-uploaded the files. Thanks for any help. Wink
Did you edit any files in notepad?

Do you have any plugins installed?
Reupload inc/class_parser.php in ascii mode