MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TortoiseForum.org - for all who love tortoises and turtles!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
am i still looking okay?
I just saw a tortise penis on YouTube just now...lol.
you have been deflowered! Wink
josh0322 Wrote:am i still looking okay?
Definitely. Your forum is active and people seem to like it. Smile

I too would like to see a tortoise based theme, if you'd like I can whip something up for you.
OK, i need some real criticism things have been kinda stagnant... good user base but i want to take things to the next level... any recommendations? now taking applications for theme builders and custom mybb php coders...
Every user at your board has a profile with Additional Info About himself.
These custom profile fields can be managed in ACP - I'd recommend to put something like turtle's name there instead of Bio... not interesting for a board like yours.

I do agree about the theme, you should get something matching your topic.

If you do search for more stuff to add you might look into a gallery or something similar - I can recommend the last attachments gallery aswell.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Looks like you're on a roll, nice job so far Smile
I can do a theme for you if you want.
75,000 posts, well done!! Smile

Yeah, a theme would make it look a bit better, I'd imagine a green theme would be good.

I love tortoises, got nowhere decent to keep one though.
lennart, i kind of like the bio section. folks tend to list their tortoises in their signatures too. thanks for the gallery link, ill check that out!
scoutie, send me an email or PM with some of your ideas and prices!
matt, thanks! at this point is it just a waiting game? i dont know how else to expand really...
Pages: 1 2